- Copyright. Certain content, names, logos, graphics, and other matters related to the Site may constitute trademarks and/or copyrights of Symmetry at Work or its clients. The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication of any part of the Site is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, our shareholders, our partners, attorneys and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Disclaimer. THE CONTENT, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS FROM OR LISTED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE AND ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF MONEY, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU THE USER. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. THE INFORMATION AND ALL OTHER MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND DO NOT CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF ALL INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED.
- Limits. Symmetry at Work does not warrant that this site will be uninterrupted or secure, or that this site will be free of viruses or other harmful components. Symmetry at Work is not responsible or liable for any infections or contamination of your system, or delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions arising out of your use of this site or with respect to the information and material contained on this site. The entire risk as to the quality, accuracy, completeness, corrections, and validity of any material rests with you.
- Third-Party Website. All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third-party linked websites will apply to you while on such websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Websites, and such Websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Website by us. This Site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party linked sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Third-Party Services. We do not operate or control the information, products, or services offered by third-party linked websites. As such, Symmetry at Work is not responsible for the quality or delivery of the products or services offered, accessed, obtained by, or advertised at such sites. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and third-party linked websites. You agree that use of such third-party linked websites is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied or otherwise. Under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and third-party linked websites or for any information appearing on third-party linked websites or any other site linked to or from our site.
- Content Disclaimer. The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to maintain accurate and up to date information, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the website or the information, products, or services contained on this site for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. The product reviews, user generated content, postings and other material available on the SymmetryatWork.com, including all audio, video, text, graphics, images and information and all other material contained on the website (collectively, the “Content”) is presented for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice of any sort, including, without limitation, medical, legal, tax, investment or insurance advice. Symmetry at Work cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of any Content.
- Your Responsibilities. You may use this website only for lawful, non-commercial purposes. You may not submit or transmit through this website any material, or otherwise engage in any conduct, that:
- Violates or infringes the rights of others, including without limitation patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity or other proprietary right, or making available any Postings that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, hateful, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, pornographic, vulgar, profane, obscene, or any other information that Symmetry at Work deems in its sole discretion to be inappropriate for this site;
- Victimizes, harasses, “stalks,” degrades, attacks or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on any basis, including but not limited to religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
- Harms minors in any way;
- Impersonates any person, business or entity, including Symmetry at Work or its employees and agents or any forum leader, guide or host, or in any way falsely states or misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of a computer or computer network;
- Instigates or encourages others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person;
- Otherwise interferes with the use or enjoyment of this Site by others;
- You may not use this Site or any of our communication tools to transmit, directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk communications (including e-mails and instant messages). You may not harvest information about other users for the purpose of sending, or to facilitate the sending, of unsolicited bulk communications. You may not induce or allow others to use this Site to violate the terms of this section.
- Membership. We may require you to have a unique user name and password combination in order to use certain features and functions of this website. You may not (1) select or use a screen name of another person with the intention of impersonating that person, (2) use a screen name of anyone else without authorization, (3) use a screen name in violation of the intellectual property or other legal rights of any person or (4) use a screen name that Symmetry at Work considers, in its sole discretion and for any reason, inappropriate. Your user name and password are personal to you, and you may not allow any others to use your user name or password under any circumstances nor is your membership transferable. You are solely responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your user name and password and for any charges, costs, expenses, damages, liabilities and losses we incur or may suffer as a result of your failure to do so.
You, and not us, are solely responsible and liable for your activity, behavior, use and conduct on the website and for any use of or any other activity or conduct in connection with the website by any others who use your user name or password, unless and until you notify us that your user name or password may have been compromised, misappropriated or improperly taken or used by another party. You agree to immediately notify us if you become aware of or believe there is or may have been any unauthorized use of your user name or password or any other need to deactivate your user name or password due to security concerns.